The Johnson County Federation of Republican Women are affiliated with both the Missouri and National chapters of the Federated Republican Women and are in the 4th District, of the 113th Congress. As such, joining our local chapter will include your membership in MoFRW and also the National FRW. Similarly, our structure reflects core principles throughout our organization that include the following objectives:
- To foster and encourage loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its ideals
- To cooperate with official Republican Party Committees
- To cooperate in the election of the Republican Party’s nominees
- To promote the principles of freedom, equality and justice, which our government was founded upon
- To increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through active political participation
- To promote an informed electorate through political education
Joining our Club
Not only will you be able to meet other women in Johnson County, especially those with your same political views, you will learn more about conservative principles, why they are important to our community and world and how our elected officials are bringing those values to government.
We have regular speakers regarding Republican politics and conservative issues facing our state and federal legislatures. We also help our Johnson County Central Committee to elect local, state and national Republican candidates.
Our Meetings are at RISE Cafe in Warrensburg on Monday evenings at 5:30 pm. You do not need to belong to attend a meeting – come see what we’re all about!
We hold 6 meetings yearly, three in spring months (March, April, May) and three in fall months (September, October, November). Currently, meetings are on Saturday mornings at RISE Cafe with a few special events planned periodically. Any change in meetings will be communicated via email and here on this website.
It is always great time to join as we are planning some new events in neighboring communities to learn more about our county. We are also in an election year so it will be an exciting time to meet new candidates and learn more about their plans for the upcoming year.